This is a happy accident. It’s a multiple exposure. The accident is the fact that, for reasons I still don’t understand, the cheap lens I used didn’t mount entirely onto the camera. So it had quite a bit of light leak into it. The raw file, the digital negative, was almost opaque, so that when I first opened it the file looked white. But since it was raw, I had a lot of room to play with it. And, the fact it was multiple exposure also gave me a lot of headroom. So I pulled it back 3 stops and took the brightness down quite a bit.
I’m also trying out a new way of showing the image. It’s at 1048 pixel width. So to see the whole image, click on it.